Joanna Wroblewska, MD, is one of the founding physicians of Carolinas Pain Center.
Dr. Wroblewska is Board-certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology with special qualification in Pain Medicine and modern interventional pain management techniques. She works with patients and their providers to coordinate your care, including diagnosing the causes of your chronic pain and determining treatment options. Her practice is dedicated to alleviating pain and improving your quality of life.
Dr. Wroblewska specializes in the treatment of back, neck and other pain conditions. She performs interventional management procedures utilizing fluoroscopic guidance and patient sedation, as needed. Dr. Wroblewska performs joint injections, nerve blocks, epidural injections, selective nerve root blocks, radiofrequency neural ablation, sympathetic blocks, spinal cord stimulation and kyphoplasty.
• Medical Education: St. George’s University, Grenada
• Internship: State University of New York in Syracuse (Surgery)
• Residency: State University of New York in Syracuse (Anesthesiology)
• Fellowship: State University of New York in Syracuse (Pain Medicine)
• American Society of Anesthesiology
• American Pain Society
• Pain Society of the Carolinas
• North Carolina Medical Society