- 1 cup Quinoa
- 2 cups Water
- 1 ea Small Tomatoes, Fresh, Diced 1/4″
- 1/2 cup Peeled Cucumbers, Seeded and Diced
- 1 cup Fresh Italian Parsley, Chopped
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Mint Bunch, Chopped
- 1 Tbsp, 1 1/2 tsp Lemon Juice, Fresh
- 1/2 cup Green Onions, Thinly Sliced
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Fine Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup Canola Oil
- Place quinoa in a pot with water and bring to a boil; lower heat to simmer and cook until tender and outer ring is visible, about 15 – 20 minutes. Drain and chill.
- Add the tomatoes, cucumber, parsley, mint, fresh lemon juice and scallions.
- Fold in the olive oil to separate the grains. Season with salt and pepper.
- Calories: 260
- Total Fat: 16g
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g
- Total Carb: 25g
- Protein: 6g
- Dietary Fiber: 4g
- Sodium: 130mg